Logos Bible Software - Challenging job with more opportunity than I could have possibly expected. | Glassdoor

"Challenging job with more opportunity than I could have possibly expected."

Current Employee - Software Developer

I have been working at Logos Bible Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

Logos Bible Software is a great place to learn and grow as a software developer. I'm faced with numerous challenges here which has helped me grow more in the last year than I have in my ten years of experience in this field. Many of the developers here are top in their field and are more than willing to share their knowledge to help you grow. Several of our developers contribute meaningful patches back to prominent open source projects, such as Mono. The benefits of working at THE Bible Software Company are fantastic as well! Requires prior knowledge of "The Princess Bride" to understand office humor.

Cons

In the year I've been here, I've been on two teams. The only problem I have with that is I didn't have enough time on the first team to learn what I needed to learn about the application architecture. Requires prior knowledge of "The Princess Bride" to understand office humor.

Logos Bible Software2013-03-06

Other Employee Reviews

"Awesome"

I worked at Logos Bible Software

Pros

Great place to intern. Really loved all the kind people and the good environment.

Cons

Did not find much negative.

Logos Bible Software2015-06-03
  2. "Flexible, but a lot of unwritten rules"

I worked at Logos Bible Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Foosball and ping-pong league - Fun people - Flexible hours

Cons

- Lots of unwritten expectations that they will hold against you - Lack of feedback - Managers are good coders but clueless how to manage people

Continue reading
    Logos Bible Software2018-03-16

Discover more reviews about Logos Bible Software.