- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Great OverallFeb 15, 2022 - Server in Pooler, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- 50% off food -free sides and drinks - coworkers/managers are amazing - tips are amazing when you put in work
- no time for breaks unless you're a double - bad communication sometimes - can get stressful
Other Employee Reviews
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★
Darden is the best!!!Mar 18, 2023 - Service ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Absolutely loved the food, training program and job security.
Not for the weak minded, this is a nonstop job.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Great Tips, OK Benefits, Questionable ManagementMar 10, 2023 - Server/Waiter in Wooster, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You get sick pay and dental and so-so healthcare. 401k, options to buy stock and 50% off food (25% for family and friends, alcohol not included). Clear task delegation and paid training. Decent treatment of LGBTQ+ folks. Excellent tips margins.
Even if you finish your side and closing work perfectly, if you take “too long” to do it (a metric which was never clearly defined) the management will hound you and pressure you, imply that they will be faulted for having too long labor hours clocked. Even if you have documented health issues that require extra time and patience. You may easily feel like just a number, a mean to an end, even if your guests love you; management is only about the bottom line. And forget about looking a little festive on the holidays.Continue reading