LoopUp - Great culture and even greater opportunity! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great culture and even greater opportunity!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LoopUp full-time

Pros

-The people are fun and kind. Everyone is willing to help move towards a common goal. -Work is interesting and challenging. -ELT has a good mix of leaders who have been there from the beginning and relatively new leaders with diverse experiences. -Global Company. Not only can you work with people in different parts of the world, but if you prove yourself there is opportunity to relocate. -SNACKS! -The offices in WeWork are dog friendly! We even have a Loop-Pups Slack channel where we share cute/funny photos of our furry friends. -Management cares about the individual. Will make decisions that are holistic for the employee and the company. -Sky is the limit on performance! If you want to knock it out of the park and take on new challenges, there's room to do that. Leadership supports growth. -Management supports work-life balance! This is the only job where I went on vacation and was left alone and my inbox didn't get out of hand. My team covered and I came back to a reasonable workload.

Cons

-Being on the London Stock Exchange can add pressure at times. -If you aren't a hard worker, this isn't the right fit for you. People who hustle move quickly and people who don't won't last. -Being a distributed workforce can make it difficult to feel part as one company. -As part of a growing company, there's a lot of work to do. It can feel like a lot at times, but management does a good job of helping you prioritize.

Continue reading
    LoopUp2019-09-10

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Office Manager

I worked at LoopUp full-time

Pros

Staff and CEO are awesome to work for and with

Cons

Not many cons it was a great working experience

LoopUp2020-02-26
  2. "Good starting job."

Former Employee - Business Development Associate in Dallas, TX

I worked at LoopUp full-time for less than a year

Pros

Decent pay, good company culture, fun environment.

Cons

Growing company, difficulty to accrue commissions.

LoopUp2020-01-23

Discover more reviews about LoopUp.