Lorna Jane - Advancement | Glassdoor
  1. "Advancement"

Current Employee - Management in New York, NY

I have been working at Lorna Jane full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You get to wear active wear daily! You work along side amazing women who have have the same values as you and believe in a healthy lifestyle. With hard work you have the opportunity to grow your career. Lorna Jane challenges you in different ways than any other company and if you are open to thinking outside the box you can have a lot of fun and success.

Cons

Australia runs the business and are clueless when it comes to the US market. Stock! We don’t have enough and lose sales daily because we can’t service our customers.

Advice to Management

Put someone in corporate who understands the US business. Give the US as much attention as Australia.

Lorna Jane2018-10-31
  1. "Entreprenuerial Thinking Encouraged"

I have been working at Lorna Jane full-time

Pros

Great company philosophy promoting healthy lifestyle, physically and mentally, and women supporting and encouraging each other. Obtainable growth opportunities from store level to corporate. Company promotes entrepreneurial thinking in individual roles to own your part in the business.

Cons

Last minute changes in strategy from Head Office has challenging effect on field team members No 401(k) benefit

Lorna Jane2019-04-22
    • "Product Varies"

Current Employee - Shop Supervisor in Brea, CA

I have been working at Lorna Jane part-time for more than a year

Pros

Discount , some flexibility

Cons

Meeting sales goals with current inventory and late shipments. Increasing prices.

Advice to Management

Take Inventory, stop penalizing employees for exchanges. Ship out items to outlets faster.

Lorna Jane2019-07-10

Discover more reviews about Lorna Jane.