Lorna Jane - Entreprenuerial Thinking Encouraged | Glassdoor
  1. "Entreprenuerial Thinking Encouraged"

I have been working at Lorna Jane full-time

Pros

Great company philosophy promoting healthy lifestyle, physically and mentally, and women supporting and encouraging each other. Obtainable growth opportunities from store level to corporate. Company promotes entrepreneurial thinking in individual roles to own your part in the business.

Cons

Last minute changes in strategy from Head Office has challenging effect on field team members No 401(k) benefit

Lorna Jane2019-04-22
    1. "Product Varies"

Current Employee - Shop Supervisor in Brea, CA

I have been working at Lorna Jane part-time for more than a year

Pros

Discount , some flexibility

Cons

Meeting sales goals with current inventory and late shipments. Increasing prices.

Advice to Management

Take Inventory, stop penalizing employees for exchanges. Ship out items to outlets faster.

Lorna Jane2019-07-10

"Save your Time/Energy"

Former Employee - Store Manager

I worked at Lorna Jane full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Being around health and wellness.

Cons

I worked at Lorna Jane for 3 years and put so much time, dedication, and love into this job with horrible pay especially in a city where cost of living is pricey. I worked at 3 different locations. One being high volume which was great when I started as an Assistant Manager with a great manager and district leader training me. I wanted the opportunity to move to a different state which I interviewed so I could transfer....

Advice to Management

Stay in Australia. Too many competitors and better product in the US aka Lululemon. Clear indication when your CEO has to borrow $$ from your Australian market to keep stores afloat here.

Lorna Jane2019-03-19

Discover more reviews about Lorna Jane.