Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder / County Clerk - Enjoyed working there | Glassdoor
  1. "Enjoyed working there"

Former Freelancer - Volunteer Deputy

I worked at Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder / County Clerk for more than a year

Pros

Pretty much everyone I worked with there was personable, appreciative, helpful and knew their jobs well. I was not there full-time, and I'm sure there would be more to mention here if I were. It was my first experience working for government, and I didn't expect much, so I was pleasantly surprised. I think of my coworkers there often.

Cons

No coffee or other in-house niceties.

Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder / County Clerk2019-03-29

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great people"

Former Employee - Clerk in Downey, CA

I worked at Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder / County Clerk part-time for less than a year

Pros

Good environment of people that gets the job done. Work is management and room for upward mobility given the appropriate effort

Cons

Clerical work can become monotonous and repetitive but overall not much to complain about. Lots of opportunities for extra hours as well

Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder / County Clerk2017-08-31
  2. "Lazy permanent employees"

Former Contractor - Clerk in Norwalk, CA

Pros

Met good people. Have room for advancement.

Cons

Employees whose been there a long time are lazy and complain about everything. They do socialize a lot and do the least amount of work.

Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder / County Clerk2017-10-12

Discover more reviews about Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder / County Clerk.