Lose It! - The best tech company in Boston | Glassdoor
  1. "The best tech company in Boston"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Boston, MA

I have been working at Lose It! full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ok, I know what you're thinking. You've read all the reviews and are wondering if they were even written by real humans who work here. It really does look fishy, huh. Well, let me say that, I only wish I had applied to work at Lose It! years ago. It is honestly the best tech company I've ever worked for, and I've worked for quite a few. I have the best work-life balance I've ever experienced, work with really incredible...

Cons

Really none that I can think of. Managers are receptive to feedback and we adjust as needed with company growth.

Lose It!2019-01-05

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Simply the best"

I have been working at Lose It! full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

When looking for a place you work, I consider mission, culture, people, and the nature of the work. For me, Lose It! is a rare find that ticks all the boxes: a product that makes a difference and helps people live healthier lives; a fun, exciting, startup-y casual culture; really smart, hardworking people who love what they do; and the opportunity for me to contribute by doing work that I love.

Cons

The only real downside is that the company is in Boston and I’m not a fan of winter :(

Lose It!2018-10-22
  2. "I sound like I'm bragging when I talk about my job"

I have been working at Lose It! full-time

Pros

Insane benefits - commuter subsidization, catered lunch on Mondays, gym membership, great sense of camaraderie. Play Hard, Work Hard mentality. Work.- Life Integration. I could go on for a while.

Cons

The job could really only be better if I didn't have to commute.

Lose It!2018-05-21

Discover more reviews about Lose It!.