Loud Rumor - Loud Rumor | Glassdoor

"Loud Rumor"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Loud Rumor full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great overall goal and ambitions - Lots of room for growth and success - Good compensation - Management that cares about your goals and success - Continually improving

Cons

- Work/life balance can be difficult

Loud Rumor2018-12-10

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing Company with Incredible Growth Potential!"

Current Employee - Director of Finance in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Loud Rumor full-time for less than a year

Pros

I want to feel like the company I work for is making a difference, and that's exactly how I feel at Loud Rumor! This agency has helped so many fitness studios grow their business quickly and efficiently, and it's amazing to be a part of. Although the agency is still relatively small (about 40 employees), processes are so well documented and streamlined it makes our services and business model so efficient for us... and our members. I've been with Loud Rumor for a little over 3 months, and I've witnessed so much growth, not only in the company, but in my team members. As the agency grows, there have been so many opportunities for current employees to fill new roles that help the agency further expand its business. Management really cares about their employees and it's clear the first day you walk in the door, and every day thereafter. The people that work here are high energy, and the culture is awesome to be a part of. I really do feel lucky to be a part of the Loud Rumor team, and see so much potential for the agency and myself in the future!

Cons

Like I mentioned, its still a small agency, so it's a fast-paced environment that's constantly innovating (in a good way!). I see this more as a pro, but some people may prefer the slower-paced office life, and you won't find that here.

Advice to Management

Continue to lookout for your employees as you grow! Keep finding ways to help us grow with the agency, so we can keep expanding our career at Loud Rumor!

Loud Rumor2019-11-07
  2. "Amazing And Rewarding Company To Work For"

Current Employee - Vice President of Operations in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Loud Rumor full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The list is endless ! The culture is amazing!!! Being part of a team that is so focused on growing themselves along with the company is so rewarding. It feels like everyone here truly has each other's backs, and that's rare! I want to work for a company that I feel values me and what I do and Loud Rumor is definitely that! On top of that, the results and impact we have on our members lives is huge. It's great to... work for a company that is actually striving to make a difference in people's lives by helping them grow and be more successful throughout every avenue of their business. It's not an easy company to work for. It is a high accountability environment, and it takes a lot of hard work, but it's so so worth it! If you work hard and have a positive attitude, Loud Rumor is a great place for you to work!

Cons

I don't really have any! I love the culture, and the people and if I had to do it over again, I would 150% reapply!

Advice to Management

Keep fostering the positive environment and helping us focus on our own personal and professional growth. It means a lot to work for people who actually care about me. Keep pushing us and taking us outside of our comfort zone because that's how we truly grow!

Loud Rumor2019-11-06

Discover more reviews about Loud Rumor.