Loud Rumor - This place is a JOKE. Run in the other direction! | Glassdoor

"This place is a JOKE. Run in the other direction!"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Loud Rumor full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some really nice people work here.

Cons

All of it besides the nice co-workers.

Advice to Management

Self-awareness is key. You're a terrible group of people. Greedy, arrogant, and dumb.

Loud Rumor2019-06-21

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing Company with Incredible Growth Potential!"

Current Employee - Director of Finance in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Loud Rumor full-time for less than a year

Pros

I want to feel like the company I work for is making a difference, and that's exactly how I feel at Loud Rumor! This agency has helped so many fitness studios grow their business quickly and efficiently, and it's amazing to be a part of. Although the agency is still relatively small (about 40 employees), processes are so well documented and streamlined it makes our services and business model so efficient for us... and our members. I've been with Loud Rumor for a little over 3 months, and I've witnessed so much growth, not only in the company, but in my team members. As the agency grows, there have been so many opportunities for current employees to fill new roles that help the agency further expand its business. Management really cares about their employees and it's clear the first day you walk in the door, and every day thereafter. The people that work here are high energy, and the culture is awesome to be a part of. I really do feel lucky to be a part of the Loud Rumor team, and see so much potential for the agency and myself in the future!

Cons

Like I mentioned, its still a small agency, so it's a fast-paced environment that's constantly innovating (in a good way!). I see this more as a pro, but some people may prefer the slower-paced office life, and you won't find that here.

Advice to Management

Continue to lookout for your employees as you grow! Keep finding ways to help us grow with the agency, so we can keep expanding our career at Loud Rumor!

Loud Rumor2019-11-07
  2. "the BEST place to work"

Current Employee - Performance Programs Coordinator in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Loud Rumor full-time for less than a year

Pros

I don't know if I can put into words how much this company has not only impacted my career, but my whole life. At this company, your voice is heard, you are recognized, and you are rewarded for the effort you put in. Every day, I am given the opportunity to grow and do more than I thought was possible under the guidance of a very thoughtful management. Also - marketing for fitness studios is awesome. It is so... empowering to walk into an office and know that I have the opportunity to help fitness studio owners grow their business, but more importantly, to inspire a healthy lifestyle change around the world.

Cons

I do not have any.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you are doing! Nothing goes unnoticed :)

Loud Rumor2019-11-06

Discover more reviews about Loud Rumor.