Louis Berger - Great Projects and Travel, the Most Horrible Senior Management and HR Dept. in the World! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Louis Berger

"Great Projects and Travel, the Most Horrible Senior Management and HR Dept. in the World!"

Former Employee - Project Manager
Former Employee - Project Manager

I worked at Louis Berger full-time (More than a year)

Pros

International work and aviation office people.

Cons

After 1.3 years with the company and staying for extra time to take care of clients (3 weeks additional to my resignation), HR did not send my final paycheck and no care was given for my extra time to help out their projects, while I worked weekends and spent free time to make sure everything was in order before I left. Thanks for nothing, I should have left 3 weeks earlier. HR department was non-responsive, did not read my emails and did not disclose anything about holding back paychecks. Worse company I have ever worked for.

Don't even get me started on expense payments and the massive delays in their archaic reporting systems.

Advice to Management

Fire your entire HR team and learn the meaning of ethics as you sure as hell don't have any. COO has no respect for employees and the dedication of employees. These guys are not going to last long as a company.

Other Employee Reviews for Louis Berger

1. "Horrible Management. Lacking Ethical HR"

I worked at Louis Berger full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You won't get fired. It seems no one gets fired here even if they deserve to be fired.

Cons

HR doesn't inform you about things such as that if you stop using the parking "benefit" Berger keeps your cash balance. Same with the FSA-- They made $600 off me in 6 months because they did not pass along information. Management is incompetent and some even bully staff while upper management and HR are aware of the yelling and belittling.

Advice to Management

Learn to fire the worthless employees and care about the ones that actually work. Hire some ethical HR employees. I foresee a lawsuit in the future.

"Good or bad depending on division"

Pros

good hours, friendly people, interesting projects, large company

Cons

lazy/ disorganized HR, pay/benefits, short staffed

Advice to Management

Invest in training/ teaching young leaders. Rebuild reputation/ clientelle. Encourage innovation.