Lovesac - Joining Lovesac was unexpected, but exactly what I needed! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Lovesac

"Joining Lovesac was unexpected, but exactly what I needed!"

Current Employee - Operations Lead
Current Employee - Operations Lead

I have been working at Lovesac full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I'm not giving a 5 star rating because I think Lovesac is perfect. No company can be perfect because, at least to my knowledge, they are all still run by human beings. Rather, I am giving it 5 stars because I believe that it is a company made up of individuals who share a love of the product they are selling. And not only do they sell it, they live it! After spending work hours explaining the cleverness and uniqueness of Sacs and Sactionals, many (including myself) go home to enjoy the very same with loved ones. Even our CEO gets excited for new fabrics for her Sactionals and shares photos of her own home with her latest Sactionals configuration!

It is true that the company is young and is growing, and with that comes growing pains. But isn't that better than a company who has grown stagnant and dull? A growing and changing company also creates opportunity for career growth. I am happy to be a part of Lovesac, and have every intention of sticking around for a long time!

Cons

I think the Cons of working at Lovesac have more to do with working in the retail industry in general. Hours on your feet, dealing with difficult customers, working nights and weekends just come with the territory.

Other Employee Reviews for Lovesac

1. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Store Leader
    Current Employee - Store Leader

I have been working at Lovesac full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The product here is amazing! So much fun to show to customers, they are always blown away! We get lots of information and help from HQ. We are growing quickly and HQ does a good job of keeping up, updating procedures as necessary, and they take our feedback and use it!

Cons

No cons, just be flexible as we are quickly growing and with growth comes change. You must be able to embrace change!

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

2. ""Impressive Company""

Current Employee - Store Lead in Sherman Oaks, CA
    Current Employee - Store Lead in Sherman Oaks, CA

I have been working at Lovesac full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Having been in the retail for many years it is so refreshing to become part of a company that is so passionate about their product but also their people.Everyone is approachable and your opinion counts. It is a place that you can't wait to get to and at the end of the day don't want to leave !

Cons

At this point in time...NONE