Cover image for Lowe's Home Improvement

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Chill place

Oct 18, 2022 - Outdoor Sales Representative in Portland, ME
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy going supervisors, taking care of plants is chill, some forklift supervision

Cons

Low pay, lifting heavy stuff, customers can be rude

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great place to work

Jan 10, 2023 - CSA - Customer Service Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hard working management that believes in the development of their employees and bring out the best in themselves and associates.

Cons

There are no downsides to working at Lowes

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Not a bad place to work .

Jan 26, 2023 - Fulfillment Associate in Wilmington, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Freedom of the position. A controlled environment as long as you're not working in the garden center, pulling carts or outside in lumber. The benefits should be included & not paid for by the employees. This company would probably have heart failure at the mention of a UNION. Advancement is there for the taking plus the employee has other training options. .

Cons

#1 Pay is not what I would call satisfactory . #2 Working conditions are not that great either . #3 Keeping up to date on their computer training , which I understand is a priority . #4 Work schedule, you can expect to work almost every weekend. #5 Attempting to get time off. There's not much flexibility so people are forced to call out unless you can swap schedules, GOOD LUCK. #6 Expect to have to bust your butts to appease the NOT so surprise inspections . #7 Store & Department management can in a lot of cases be the stores downfall. #8 Grossly understaffed. my job is made so much harder when I/we have to stop to help customers because of the lack of dept support. #9 Pulling appliances for customer pickup especially the real heavy ones.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Lowe's Home Improvement.

Lowe's Home Improvement Careers

Cover image for Lowe's Home Improvement

Since 1921, Lowe's has been improving home improvement. From day one, our history shows a dedication to providing our very best to the...More

• Careers
  • Lowe's Heroes
  • Benefits
  • Development

Lowe's Home Improvement Photos

+ Add Photo
Lowe's Home Improvement photo of: Lowe's India opens its second office in Bengaluru
Lowe's Home Improvement photo of: Lowe's India launches its second office in Bengaluru
Lowe's Home Improvement photo of: Photo inside Lowe
Lowe's Home Improvement photo of: Meet our Lowe's 2019 Summer interns!
Lowe's Home Improvement photo of: Check out our new Military Vests
Lowe's Home Improvement photo of: Lowe's associates handing out buckets filled with cleaning supplies, masks, and other essential items.
Lowe's Home Improvement photo of: Associates in Lowe's Regional Distribution Centers prepare orders and items for disbursement across the country.

Lowe's Home Improvement Job Seekers Also Viewed