Lower - Great Work Atmosphere | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Work Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Loan Concierge in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Lower full-time for less than a year

Pros

Positive environment with plenty of support all around. Your production is largely based on the effort you put in. People around the office willing to answer any questions to help you better understand any difficulties you are running into.

Cons

Steep learning curve - a common theme within the mortgage industry

Lower2019-10-03

Lower Response

October 29, 2019Human Resources Coordinator

Thanks for the review! We aim to provide all of the tools to be successful in your career with us.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

"Great atmosphere to do great work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Albany, OH

I have been working at Lower full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lower provides a great atmosphere and company culture that allows me to reach my income goals and help people while doing so. I am excited to be a part of the future vision and growth of this company.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind as of now

Lower2020-02-05

"Amazing First Year!"

I have been working at Lower

Pros

Company is super fast growing which is a fun experience. It forces you to move outside of your comfort zone and learn, adapt, and evolve quickly. There is a ton of opportunity to advance your career as a result. Leadership opportunity is abundant. There is an opportunity to make well above the average income here if you are focused and driven. Culture is fun, exciting, lots of energy. It’s what you would expect a Dotcom startup to be like. The people here are a lot of fun to work with. Great place to make friends.

Cons

Stressful. The same aspects that make this a great place to work also make it a stressful place to work. Lots of change happening frequently and at a fast pace.

Continue reading
    Lower2020-01-30

Discover more reviews about Lower.