Lower - A Great Place to Start and Build your Career | Glassdoor

"A Great Place to Start and Build your Career"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Lower full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I started with Lower right after college and 6 years later I'm still learning new things and advancing my career. If you're a hard worker, optimistic, and eager to learn, new opportunities will continue to come your way. The culture here is second to none and it's not just because of the happy hours, ping-pong tables, leaving early on a Friday’s, etc. It's because management and your co-workers actually care about you and want you to be happy and successful.

Cons

The industry is fast pace and to stay on top of it companies need to constantly evolve. This leads to frequent changes. Depending on how you look at it, this can be positive or negative. I've seen many co-workers embrace the changes and it's led to new roles and responsibilities for them.

Lower2019-11-06

Lower Response

November 8, 2019Human Resources Coordinator

We value the development of our team because we care! Once a month, we have an influential speaker come to the office to present on a topic relating to self-development. These topics include emotional intelligence, leading a healthy life, and having a high level of communication skills. Thanks for your feedback!

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great people/company"

Current Employee - Loan Advisor in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Lower full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great environment and the people are even better

Cons

not many cons to choose from

Lower2020-03-30

"Fantastic place to work"

Current Employee - Loan Advisor in New Albany, OH

I have been working at Lower full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is a fast and simple path when it comes to career advancement. The training process is quick and simple as well but also continues for anyone who may need extra coaching to get the hang of things. Nobody is left in the dust to succeed or fail on their own. Management consistently commends hard work and performance. There are high expectations for all employees and Management does a great job leading from the front to achieve those goals. Very fun and positive work environment. Everyone is happy and friendly throughout every department of the company. The CEO and upper level management always make themselves seen and included as part of the over all team. They do a great job of expressing the goals for the company and making it feel like a team effort to achieve them. Core values of the company are great and always a high priority topic.

Cons

I personally haven't experienced any cons.

Continue reading
    Lower2020-02-24

Discover more reviews about Lower.