LowerMyBills - Great place to start your career; focus is strong on growth and development. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LowerMyBills

"Great place to start your career; focus is strong on growth and development."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at LowerMyBills full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fast paced, ever evolving environment. Great people! A lot of money is dedicated to training and developing their employees. Community Service program is definitely a pro.

Cons

Management is weak on skill training - ie how to manage people. Lack of clear communication from the top down. Too much secrecy for a company whose credo includes "Transparency". Favoritism is strong; if you don't follow the traditonal path and are seen as 'different' it's a tough place to work.

Other Employee Reviews for LowerMyBills

1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Great culture, great benefits, smart people. This is a group of people who work hard and dont settle for average. Very analytical group of employees.

Cons

The org is a bit flat. While the strong survive sometimes the average can linger

2. "Early company yeah! Experian...not so much"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Had the best manager, and worked in the best vertical (Home Lending) while I worked there. Everyone really knew what they were doing and was extremely helpful. I would quit my job now and go back to work for them in a heartbeat if it were the same company.

Cons

Sadly, after Matt left and Experian moved in, I am not sure that they know how to run a company or provide leadership. Combine that with 2 completely botched layoffs... Now they are only a shell of the company that they once were.

Advice to Management

Matt Coffin and Stephen were extremely competent leaders... I cannot say the same for Experian.