Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

An amazing company with strong leadership

Jun 12, 2015 - California in Playa Vista, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company fosters a creative and cohesive culture. The motto "powered by people who come to win" is actually true. These offices ooze with talent and leadership works hand-in-hand with you to drive revenue and we all share in the rewards.

Cons

None come to mind.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

HR team rocks

Oct 13, 2014 - Human Resources Generalist in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for. Time off was favorable Hr team was great place to develop and grow career

Cons

Lots of change in short amounts of time, but all was well communicated

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

LowerMyBills.com is a great company to work for. It is a fun, dynamic, and fast paced environment to work.

Jan 17, 2013 -  in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

At LowerMyBills.com, managers do not micromanage their employees. I feel like a strong asset to my team and am encouraged by a constant positive vibe and energy around the office. There is a lot of room for growth within this company. It is a serious work environment but it also allows a lot of fun things to happen. We have Friday carts once a month that give out fun treats, we have a game room with a ping pong table and other games, a lot of tea bags to choose from, and two amazing coffee machines. These machines will make you lattes, other espresso drinks like mochas, and regular coffee.

Cons

They have vending machines for sodas, sports drinks, juices, and snacks. The cost of these items range from 30 cents to 1 dollar. I know that's fairly cheap but it would be nice if it was free like the coffee and tea.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about LowerMyBills.