Lowes Foods - Turnover Rate. | Glassdoor

"Turnover Rate."

Current Employee - Deli Clerk in Summerville, SC

I have been working at Lowes Foods full-time for more than a year

Pros

My coworkers are the best part of being employed there.

Cons

The management turn over is nothing like I have ever seen. Store Manager, Two Co-Managers, Produce manager, Bakery Manager. The loss of many more. This is really hard on the hosts that are left behind. No communication.

Advice to Management

There is so much but first hold individuals accountable. And have upper management come and talk to the hosts. Not just when things are wrong. No positive reinforcement.You should be show ready everyday not just when the DM is coming.

Lowes Foods2019-01-31

Lowes Foods Response

February 11, 2019Recruiter - HR Analyst

We appreciate all feedback. If you would like to reach out to discuss further please leave us a message at response@lowesfoods.com.

1. "Best chain I’ve worked for"

I worked at Lowes Foods

Pros

Upper management completely believes in the culture of happy employees equals happy guests

Cons

Helping others believe and realize they can make changes and be the kind of hosts the company wants

Advice to Management

Continue training and looking for ways to support staff

Lowes Foods2019-07-21
  2. "Best first job I could find at 16 with zero experience, schooling, ect."

I have been working at Lowes Foods part-time for more than a year

Pros

Very flexible on hours and time off for part time workers, great people work there and easy to build friendships

Cons

Expect a lot from employees (wanting one person to do the work of 2 sometimes), doesn’t address issues between departments (Deli not wanting to do anything for Lowe’s Foods To Go)

Advice to Management

Allow Lowe’s Foods To Go shoppers to accept tips on carry outs, get deli hosts to work with Lowe’s Foods To Go better

Lowes Foods2019-07-15

Discover more reviews about Lowes Foods.