Lucid Software - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Engineering Director in South Jordan, UT
Current Employee - Engineering Director in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Lucid Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lucid Software is engaged is creating cutting edge web based applications using the latest technology. The engineering team is second to none and work in a very collaborative team based environment. Management is very transparent about the company goals and progress towards them. Overall, Lucid is a great place to work and further a career. I appreciate the provided lunches on Monday and Fridays as well as the stocked kitchen which allows me to stay at work and also gives me a chance to meet people who I otherwise might not interact with much in my normal day to day work endeavors.

Cons

It's hard to think of any cons. So far I have thoroughly enjoyed working at Lucid and look forward to a long career here.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you are doing. I really appreciate the bi-weekly company meetings with status updates from every part of the company.

Lucid Software Response

Dec 5, 2016 – Director of Engineering

Thanks! Good to know about the company updates. We'll share that feedback and work to continue them!

Other Employee Reviews for Lucid Software

"Fun Company with Promising Future"

I have been working at Lucid Software part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Co-workers were very friendly and willing to give advice and mentorship as needed. Management was readily available and willing to listen to problems and suggestions. Company is very flexible when dealing with restrictions due to personal life.

Cons

The culture is influenced heavily by the fact that most employees have children are very family oriented. This may be a positive thing for some people but not for me.

Advice to Management

My boss was very understanding and a great hands-off mentor. He commanded respect of employees below him without usage of intimidation or pressure. I do not believe he was properly rewarded or recognized for his strong leadership skills.

2. "Support Analyst Intern"

Pros

Lucid has a phenomenal culture. They only hire the best, smartest people which makes work easy to do. Intern program was brand new, but they really dove in and made the experience great. We had great training. Lots of organized work activities to get to know other employees. Easy to talk to anyone, even if they are way above you.

Cons

Intern program was brand new so they still have some organization to figure out.

Advice to Management

No advice, my experience was great. Come with ideas and be ready to put them into action. No one is going to hold your hand to make sure you are busy