Lucid Software - Loving Life at Lucid Software | Glassdoor
Pros
Cons

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Loving Life at Lucid Software"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Lucid Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's such an exciting time to be a part of Lucid with all the growth we are going through and the innovations that are coming down the pipelines for our products. Lucid is truly an employee focused company that makes it easy to pursue your goals, both personally and professionally. It's also nice to have a company that is so transparent with their ups (and downs), goals, and anticipated future. It makes you feel safe that you won't be blindsided by a big change in the culture or leadership, which seems to be a theme in Silicon Slopes right now. Overall, it's a company that is easy and exciting to be a part of for a very long time.

Cons

The growing pains of the company are affecting everyone, especially with the move of our product/tech teams. However, I feel like the leadership has really stepped up to handle all the changes happening while keeping the values and culture aligned with Lucid.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Lucid is PHENOMENAL!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Lucid Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everything about Lucid is amazing. People work hard and work together to create a phenomenal product, and everyone is passionate about what they do. Employees are entrusted with a lot of responsibility right when they are hired, creating a culture of autonomy and ownership. I definitely made the right choice in becoming a Lucidite.

Cons

I truly can't think of any. This place is amazing!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Lucid Software Response

Mar 21, 2019 – VP of People Operations

Thank you for the nice review! We're really excited about our product and the future of the company and couldn't do it without our amazing employees. You're right, we are moving at an incredible rate... More

2. "Great Company"

Former Intern - Sales Operations Intern
    Former Intern - Sales Operations Intern

I worked at Lucid Software as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Culture at Lucid is amazing. Lots of smart, motivated people and lots of opportunities to learn.

Cons

Honestly, there aren't many bad things to say about Lucid.

Discover more reviews about Lucid Software.