KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Not your typical consulting firm

Jan 8, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice work/life balance Wide variety of work and technologies Leadership accomodates special requests which gives the company a personal feel.

Cons

None that I can think of.

CEO

We're very proud of what we've built together, and we're so glad that you've been a part of that foundation!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company to work for.

Jan 7, 2022 - Develops Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Professional co-workers that are extremely knowledgeable. - Employee first approach to employee benefits. - Leadership chain is attentive and open to suggestions - The work is challenging and engaging, you're given the opportunity to work with new technologies and present ideas. - The compensation is more than fair and on par with the rest of the cleared industry. - The company Culture feels fun and engaging.

Cons

- It's a smaller and newer company, and with that they might not be able to provide as much contract mobility, but that is changing with time.

Continue reading

CEO

Thanks for making the decision to join the team and trust us to be a part of your professional journey. We're looking forward to the growth 2022 is bringing and the opportunities it will continue to reveal!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

LufCo is a continued source of growth with a great connection between it's fellows.

Apr 24, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great peeps, great growth opportunity both in Gov't and commercial. Exciting opportunities! Handled pandemic very well. Very adaptavle to meeting future goals.

Cons

Not much, can be harder sometimes to find work to work with teammates at times.

CEO

We couldn't do any of it without you. Thank you for helping to make LufCo what we are as you continue to grow. We are excited about the prime opportunities we're pursuing this year and continuing to generate more opportunities for our teams to work together day to day.

Discover more reviews about LufCo.

LufCo Photos

+ Add Photo
LufCo photo of: Welcome to the team, Kent! https://www.linkedin.com/in/kent-hansen-40b75ba/
LufCo photo of: Collecting data for ShotAlert at our local City Hall
LufCo photo of: End of the evening reflections
LufCo photo of: Still circling the room taking photos...
LufCo photo of: Cheese!