Cover image for LufCo

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

True investment in employee and mission success!

Jan 6, 2023 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is an incredible team spirit and respect for individual strengths at LufCo. The leadership is accessible and genuinely invested in the employees' professional success and wellbeing, while keeping focused on the mission and challenging work that needs to be accomplished. It's exciting to be a part of a company that is growing and creating innovative work. Every day is a new adventure and puzzle to be solved.

Cons

Nothing noteworthy at this time.

CEO

We are so glad that you chose to become a part of the team and for all of your contributions. Looking forward to the future together as we build it!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Not your typical consulting firm

Jan 8, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice work/life balance Wide variety of work and technologies Leadership accomodates special requests which gives the company a personal feel.

Cons

None that I can think of.

CEO

We're very proud of what we've built together, and we're so glad that you've been a part of that foundation!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company to work for.

Jan 7, 2022 - Develops Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Professional co-workers that are extremely knowledgeable. - Employee first approach to employee benefits. - Leadership chain is attentive and open to suggestions - The work is challenging and engaging, you're given the opportunity to work with new technologies and present ideas. - The compensation is more than fair and on par with the rest of the cleared industry. - The company Culture feels fun and engaging.

Cons

- It's a smaller and newer company, and with that they might not be able to provide as much contract mobility, but that is changing with time.

Continue reading

CEO

Thanks for making the decision to join the team and trust us to be a part of your professional journey. We're looking forward to the growth 2022 is bringing and the opportunities it will continue to reveal!

Discover more reviews about LufCo.

LufCo Photos

+ Add Photo
LufCo photo of: Welcome to the team, Kent! https://www.linkedin.com/in/kent-hansen-40b75ba/
LufCo photo of: Collecting data for ShotAlert at our local City Hall
LufCo photo of: End of the evening reflections
LufCo photo of: Still circling the room taking photos...
LufCo photo of: Cheese!