Lularoe - Do not get involved in lularoe | Glassdoor

"Do not get involved in lularoe"

Current Employee - Retailer

I have been working at Lularoe part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some good people selling with you if you have a good team

Cons

This is a pyramid scheme, plain and simple. You invest a minimum of $5k and have no control over your inventory received. About 50% is crap you can’t sell. And, you technically own your own business so they don’t have to deal with any of the hard stuff for you. After taxes, I made less than $100 selling $14k in product in my first year.

Advice to Management

Stop being so focused on profits that you screw over the women you are supposed to be supporting

Lularoe2019-07-13
  1. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Independent Consultant

I worked at Lularoe full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work your own hours, make as much money as you want, great support from other LLR reps, you have to work it to make money.....its not a get rich fast job but I did average $8-10k in sales a month!!

Cons

It takes time to build your customers but they are loyal to you.

Advice to Management

Keep your Social media active, post several times a day, keep people coming back multiple times a day to your page, live videos are great!!

Lularoe2019-05-06
  2. "Major financial, energy, time commitment"

Current Employee - Independent Retailer

I have been working at Lularoe for more than 3 years

Pros

You will meet many wonderful fellow retailers. Most are very kind and will help you in many ways. If you are very outgoing or are comfortable pretending to be outgoing AND you have a lot of free time, discipline, business sense and patience AND you are comfortable spending MANY MANY hours per day & NIGHT on social media, you might become one of the very few who are very successful. This job is no joke. It's a ton...

Cons

Too much work for not enough payoff. Many frustrating circumstances arise daily, mostly due to Lularoe management. I believe they are trying to improve, but they have a long way to go.

Lularoe2019-08-09

Discover more reviews about Lularoe.