Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Management

Sep 20, 2016 - Senior Manager in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. LumaStream is an extremely exciting company with industry changing technology. 2. Employees that contribute and provide increasing value to the company will move up quickly. 3. The culture is team oriented and focused on excellence across the whole organization.. 4. The CEO is clear with the company strategy, leads by example, and arms employees with the tools they need to succeed. 5. LumaStream is a hyper-growth technology company. It is extremely exciting to be a part of such company that is the innovation leader in a large industry.

Cons

A job at LumaStream is consuming at times. It can require long days and weekends on occasion. If this doesn't fit with your lifestyle, it probably isn't the place for you.

1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

5 Time Investor

Jun 18, 2017 - Vice President Creative Services in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I first invested in LumaStream in 2010, which was the company's founding year. Since then, I have invested 4 more times due to the impressive progress they have made in the market. Lumastream has revolutionary technology that is beginning to disrupt the lighting industry. Their 9-time patented lighting system is generating highly scalable revenue in a unique channel that is unencumbered by competitive products. I also invested in Lumastream due to the integrity of the leadership team led by the CEO. This team is the most talented and dedicated group of individuals I have witnessed in my 30 years in business. They are continuous innovators who passionately turn obstacles into opportunities for growth. I am confident Lumastream will be one of the great successes in the technology world.

Cons

Lumastream is run by an impressive CEO who is fair, honest and extremely hardworking. Leveraging his experience at 3 successful Silicon Valley-based companies, he knows what it takes to disrupt a large, established industry. As a result, he challenges every employee to work equally as hard. The pace and passion he expects is not for everyone.

4 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Growing - Green - Tech

Sep 19, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast paced exciting environment no two-days are the same. Close knit team where every employee has a direct impact. Fair and understanding management usually able to accommodate individual needs. Unique and differentiated technology solves many of the challenges with integrating LEDs into smart buildings.

Cons

Start-up company dynamic isn’t for everyone. Company’s technology isn’t yet well known or understood by the existing supply chain, need to continue extending advocacy into the market.

1 person found this review helpful

LumaStream Response

Director of Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We appreciate your outlook and are actively working to improve team mentality and interdepartmental synergies.

Discover more reviews about LumaStream.