Lumeris - I cannot say | Glassdoor

"I cannot say"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Maryland Heights, MO

I have been working at Lumeris full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Cafeteria on campus, adequate parking. The pay is good but then again the have to pay well they have burned so many good people the word is OUT.

Cons

The CEO Presidents VP Directors Managers are of the elitist attitude and a congruent group of people who could care less about their employees. This is a very sick institution. Their growth is based on small peanuts or who no one else wants to bother to ascertain. Even these new onset agreement companies if they had the insight to the absolutely poor management they too would run. If you think communism is a dead idealism in the USA, you should work here and understand this is the management style. They enjoy pitting fellow employee against fellow employee, horrible work environment I have ever worked. I am currently gathering my resume together quickly. After 3 years I am running out of here. Take my advise Stay Clear of this poor ran hostile work environment. The absolute more incredible horrific department with the most amount of power is the HR department. The henchmen for the upper management. All positive reviews have been written by this department or by their drinking partners. When the HR department is literally bed partners with the CEO/Presidents you haven't a chance at a stable employment environment.

Lumeris2018-08-01
  1. "Culture that I enjoy (besides during AEP) and given every opportunity to succeed"

Product Owner in Millstadt, IL

I have been working at Lumeris

Pros

Pay rates, knowledgeable employees, culture, innovation, Leadership that cares about the mission and the employees, Dedicated Private Investors

Cons

AEP or annual enrollment period time is very busy, Alignment with external partners only recently, long drive

Lumeris2020-02-27

"After many years, still not firing on all cylinders"

I worked at Lumeris

Pros

Helpful analysts and SMEs, and some very booksmart leaders. Salary and benefits are solid.

Cons

Leadership doesn’t listen to the field or to customer feedback. Chosen Few leaders talk a good game, but can’t deliver. Popularity contest among many leaders - if you aren’t in the club, you won’t be valued.

Lumeris2020-03-05

Discover more reviews about Lumeris.