KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Customer Account Manager

Dec 13, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great earning potential. Exciting product offering.

Cons

Hard to say. Great fit for life in 2018 an beyond!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Excellent Leader in CEO Tim Biltz

May 20, 2019 - Sales Management
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tim Biltz took over in 2012 and turned the company around to a successful sale in 2017 to private equity. You will not find a leader like Tim often in life, and I felt privileged to work for him.

Cons

None that I can think of.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Feels like family

Nov 13, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company is very family and team oriented. Teams work together across the organization. On my team, we are encouraged to reach out to others to collaborate on the completion of tasks and jobs. Like most families/teams, there are differences of opinions but you generally feel it's OK to share your ideas. Leaders at all levels including executives and CEO tend to be accessible. Lumos offers flexibility in most of positions. I am able to work remotely when necessary. Offers a better work/life balance than I've had with other companies. The company has a new employee appreciation program that sends out random gifts to all employees at different times of the year plus birthdays and anniversaries. If you don't like the first gift, you are able to trade for something more suitable. Gifts range from gift cards, spa treatments, dinners to weeklong trips. The agency the company uses will even make reservations for you. We LOVE this program.

Cons

Challenges associated with growth. Company does not have all the systems in place for easy integration. There is an project underway but just not there yet and can be frustrating at times. A smaller organization means career growth opportunities aren't always available.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Lumos Networks.