Lunarline - Sky is the limit! | Glassdoor

"Sky is the limit!"

Current Employee - Director of Cyber Security Training in Arlington, VA
Current Employee - Director of Cyber Security Training in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Lunarline full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working for a small company you can get your hands in many opportunities. The executives are very supportive with ideas for the company and job growth. You can create your own position if you can justify the need within the company. The Cyber Security field is in demand and growing!

Cons

Some may not like working for a small company

Advice to Management

None, they are supportive and very hard working

Other Employee Reviews for Lunarline

1. "Not a job hopper and love a challenge!"

I have been working at Lunarline full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Awesome team work throughout the directorates. You get to wear many hats in order to accomplish amazing advances in cyber! I am not a job hopper and to find a career like this has been a blessing. I'm motivated and all about crushing a challenge. I started as junior/mid and over the years have had the opportunity to take my professional growth in numerous directions. That is not just my story, that is the story of many. That is an exciting "pro" for those of us that need to shake things up. If you are willing to work, you will feel and be rewarded. From management to my co-workers, There Is no lacking of "thank yous" and kudos.

Cons

I'd love to see other Lunarliners in person. Many of us work virtually or are on client site full time. Lunarline does a great job at trying to be inclusive to those of us that aren't local... from fun t-shirts, to other swag, we aren't forgotten. But there's no replacing a chance to bring in the lunarline-family for a unified activity.

Advice to Management

Keep the positive focus and transparency. It makes a long term career that much more rewarding.

Lunarline Response

Nov 3, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. It is exciting to see this feedback. As a small and growing company, we love having the ability to support various opportunities, and... More

"Great company on a mission"

I have been working at Lunarline full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company has a high degree of give-a-damn. For such a small company, there seems to be a mandate to make a difference that is pervasive in the culture, which I think comes straight from the top. They tend not to cast off good employees when contracts end and take a vested interest in their growth.

Cons

A little long-range planning will go a long way. Also, while most leaders are responsive and approachable, a distinct few can be less than effectively so.

Advice to Management

For a small company with such a broad portfolio, a little better integration across lines of business would help it grow and be more agile.

Lunarline Response

Oct 23, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

We want to thank you for taking the time to recognize that Lunarline strives to make a difference and echoes this in our culture. We always appreciate constructive feedback. Senior management has... More