Luxottica Retail - Ok if I had another manager | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Luxottica Retail

"Ok if I had another manager"

Pros

Good Work environment, work is challenging and interesting. Job we did was important and for the most part we worked well as a team. Ability to travel was great, loved the managers in the stores.

Cons

Very hard to balance work and personal life, especially if you are a single parent. Some management is allowed to do whatever to their employees and when it is reported,nothing is done.

Other Employee Reviews for Luxottica Retail

1. "Expectations to meet sales plan."

Current Employee - Store Manager, Sunglass Hut in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Store Manager, Sunglass Hut in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Pros

This company has one of the best and most comprehensive benefits package I have ever been offered. The qualifications are 25 hours+

Cons

Though it does offer one of the best benefits in the country, you need to work 25 hours to be eligible. Most of the employees get less than 25 hours. Luxottica IS a retail company, and like any other retail company, they push growth - so the expectations of sales is pretty heavy.

"Why are they trying to ruin our business?"

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

Pros

Good Benefits including insurance, paid time off.

Cons

No help. You work alone all the time. The company refuses to acknowledge the problems within the economy, saying it is your behavior. You are forced to work off the clock to get your job done because you can not be over in hours..If you do not make your sales plan you get NO commission.Even if you miss the goal by $1.00.

Advice to Management

Increase payroll. You can not accomplish all the endless lists and expectations when you have NO help. Listen to your people. Show some respect.