"Couldn't be happier here with Lyft."

5.0
    Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at Lyft full-time for less than a year

Pros

Strong team environment. Everyone wants to help see you succeed. I've been surprised by some of the genuinely supportive and helpful team members I work with directly that also includes upper management. Progressive company. I am proud to work for a tech-driven, progressive company that encompasses progressive and forward-thinking views as it relates to business and the interpersonal relationships and lives of its staff. I feel accepted. I appreciate Lyft's inclusion efforts and causes they support as a company. They take care of their employees and make an effort to listen and provide feedback. Lyft's benefits package is one of the best I've received.

Cons

I can't think of many cons if any. It is a high performing environment. Be up for the challenge and prepared to put in the work for your success.

Continue reading
  1. "Good company"

5.0
    Former Freelancer - Driver

I worked at Lyft for more than a year

Pros

Good pay, better than Huber, flexible hours. You make your own schedule. Customer service was very good

Cons

You're not an employee just a contractor so you're responsible for your own taxes

2. "Good temporary work"

4.0
    Current Freelancer - Driver

I have been working at Lyft for less than a year

Pros

Love that I can make my own hours.

Cons

There is not enough money for me, unless I work 15 hours a day.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Lyft.