Lyft - Great company to drive for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Lyft

"Great company to drive for"

Current Freelancer - Driver in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Lyft (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible scheduling, easy scheduling interface, great support team. It's a great way to make your car holistically useful to the community at large while making good money. The smartphone integrated system is easy, thoughtfully designed and fast.

Cons

Almost all communication with support and management is via email and text message so if you're not comfortable with communicating almost exclusively via tech this may not be the job for you.

Advice to Management

You're doing a great job so far. Keep it up!

Other Employee Reviews for Lyft

"Great opportunity for easy money if you are a good driver and have access to a car."

Current Freelancer - Driver in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Lyft (Less than a year)

Pros

Its very flexible. You can work whenever you want or not work without worrying about the schedule. People are generally very friendly. You get paid weekly. Pay is pretty good.

Cons

Can be hard on your body. Driving gets tiresome. It can also get pretty boring because you constantly have the exact same conversation over and over. Also the management is always threatening to terminate you if you don't have prefect feedback from customers.

Advice to Management

Please try to give drivers who got a low rating really detailed feedback as to what they have done wrong and how to improve.

2. "Change Ratings System"

I have been working at Lyft full-time

Pros

Pays decent if you are in a busy area. Daily pay is a plus. The paid me my bonus the day I reached it.

Cons

Terrible ratings system. You can't see why people rated you down so you can't make adjustments. 4 star as good as a one star. People mark you down for no reason. How do you combat the random people who troll you after you gave them good service.

Advice to Management

Please listen to your drivers and revamp the ratings system.