Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Learning Opportunity

Apr 1, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

You are surrounded by brilliant people who are all dedicated to their craft. TONS of learning and growth opportunities for my career.

Cons

Would like to see more Beer & Happy hours, generally only one type of beer on tap.

2 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The Future Looks Bright

Jan 24, 2021 - Executive in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's taken a while and I suppose that's a part of startup culture but there is real clarity on the market now and Lytics fits in it. We are winning more and more big deals and that's exciting. Momentum feels really good. I like the leadership team which is nearly half women and we've had stability after some changes because of Covid. Our CEO really cares about everyone on the team and some of our new leaders are great. I really appreciate our VP of Services who is super buttoned up.

Cons

There are opportunities to have better communications with an all remote team. We have a lot of meetings. Probably too many. I am hoping we open offices again at some point too.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

It’s okay

Feb 9, 2021 - Solution Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are great and the tech is cool

Cons

Culture has some issues and the company is painfully unorganized. This is mostly due to it being a smaller sized start up that needs more long term employees.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Lytics.