M/A/R/C Research - A great place to work! | Glassdoor
  1. "A great place to work!"

Current Employee - Client Service

I have been working at M/A/R/C Research full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Not only does the company strive to deliver excellence to clients, it also aims to create a positive work environment for employees. In the last few years, there has been a renewed focus on innovation and providing offerings that are both price effective and insightful. Ultimately, for me, it is the great work environment and the friends I have made that has driven my loyalty over the years

Cons

None that I can think of.

M/A/R/C Research2019-06-17

Other Employee Reviews

"Clarity Needed"

Former Employee - Research in Greensboro, NC

I worked at M/A/R/C Research full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Salary, benefits and bonus were very good. Some co workers were excellent at supporting other team members and the overall process.

Cons

Overall enthusiasm and work environment were lacking. Management can be oppressive and lack clarity as to their objectives and the way they want you to achieve them.

Advice to Management

Management needs to allow for more progressive and creative ideas to flourish for everybody.

M/A/R/C Research2018-10-22

"VP"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at M/A/R/C Research full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

None. Senior Leadership has been in place for 10+ years and are not effective nor forward thinking. They are stuck in the past and it’s their way and not open to change. No raises no promotions. No bonuses. Passive aggressive southern white men who think they know it all.

Cons

Senior Management is run by an ego maniac and his right and left hand men are smart but can’t manage their way out of a paper bag and are suck in the past. There’s been a few new seniors added but they don’t have a voice. Many of us middle managers had to quit because of the toxic environment. Clients suffer and it’s a shame. All they care about us the sale.

Advice to Management

Get Merrill, Randy and Rob to step down and check their egos at the door. They Old fashion and not effective. Passive aggressive men. Need to manage staff. Everyone running around with no direction. Burping and cussing isn’t funny. Open their eyes to the reason for their decline in business. Get in touch with the industry. Lots of smart people but not the right people. Shake things up and replace the employees that...

M/A/R/C Research2018-10-14

Discover more reviews about M/A/R/C Research.