M+W Group - Looking up! | Glassdoor
  1. "Looking up!"

Current Employee - Engineer in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at M+W Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Have to admit that it was rough for a bit, but it's really coming around! Management has taken that hard look and made the commitment to improve everything. Change takes time, but it's working. We used to focus just on semi-conductor but we've really expanded our life sciences and added a data center market. Lots of opportunities for those who think out of the box!!!

Cons

Typical to the A/E/C industry. Long hours sometimes, deadlines, but nothing unique.

Advice to Management

Change takes time and it's not always easy. There are a lot of good people in the company that want us to succeed. Listen to their ideas, work on improving our processes and communication. Make strategic hires across all levels that support new ideas and innovative thinking. We are seeing the results already!!

M+W Group2018-08-10
  1. "Great Company Great People!!"

Former Employee - Environmental Health and Safety Manager in Albany, NY

I worked at M+W Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Challenging work environments, Great Salary, Great benefits, Paid time off, Great team building atmosphere through corporate initiatives like " The Collaborative Way". Very strong "Injury Free Workplace" Culture. Can transfer and move up through different business units.

Cons

Potential travel/relocation based on active projects, Being such a large company with multiple business units communication sometimes gets missed or is slow between entities.

Advice to Management

Keep promoting and driving the TCW culture, It really works!

M+W Group2018-08-01
  2. "Good Company to work for"

I have been working at M+W Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good benefits package Nice work environment

Cons

Too many managers in my domain

M+W Group2019-06-04

Discover more reviews about M+W Group.