M2W - Main lead/ BA | Glassdoor

"Main lead/ BA"

Current Employee - Team Lead/BA in Commerce, CA
Current Employee - Team Lead/BA in Commerce, CA

I have been working at M2W part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The best and amazing reasons I work here is because I have an amazing boss and team I love working with. Vanessa makes everything happen and run smooth. The events we do for our client are very fun and informative.

Cons

I love everything about the M2W company as well as the client. Everyone is very helpful an great to work with.

Advice to Management

Vanessa is an amazing boss and gets things done.

Other Employee Reviews for M2W

1. "M2W - T-Mobile Flyering Event"

Current Contractor - Brand Ambassador in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Contractor - Brand Ambassador in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at M2W as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

T-Mobile's big weekend event promotion gave us the opportunity to pass out flyers in a busy shopping mall. It was so much fun talking to all kinds of different people and promoting the BOGO sale for the Galaxy S7. We were able to direct so many people to go to the store to take advantage of the wonderful deal. I was the team lead and absolutely loved interacting with my hiring manager before, during, and after the event. Our team worked very well together and we were able to accomplish a lot. We had a blast working with this company and would love to do it again in the future!

Cons

This was such a wonderful work opportunity and there were absolutely no cons in it for me. The only thing I can think of is that I just wish there were more events to work.

2. "Fun!"

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Tempe, AZ

Pros

We handed out flyers promoting T-Mobile's big weekend BOGO sale for Galaxy S7. Had a fun team lead and talked to alot of people. I would definitely do it again!!

Cons

I just wish they had more jobs available so I could do it again!