1. "Great Place to Work"

5.0

I have been working at M3D full-time for more than a year

Pros

The best benefit of working here in my opinion is the flexibility. (Depending on the position you are hired for) M3D allows you to work according to your own schedule, rather than forcing you to conform to a 9-5 schedule, which really helps me work during my times of peak motivation/productivity and have a better work/life balance. Another great benefit to working here is personal development. (Again depending on your position) M3D allows you the freedom to take over certain tasks and really own them, which helps to grow your skills/knowledge/experience in a particular field. So if you are skilled in something, but it does not fit into your general role, you may be able to help in that area, for example if you work in customer support but have graphic design skills, you would likely be able to help out in marketing in addition to your customer support role. Most employees here, especially the managers, go above and beyond and as a result, the company is run by & full of passionate, dedicated people who are very good at what they do.

Cons

The company is still a transitioning start up, so things do not function the same way as they would in big more established companies. This different structure can be stressful at times for some, because tasks can sometimes be last minute and there can be some miscommunication at times. Because M3D does not have a traditional structure, to excel here you need to be able and willing to apply yourself, if you want to have mundane tasks handed to you it might not be the best fit, but if you want to dedicate yourself to something awesome and be allowed the freedom and flexibility to grow, this is the place for you.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Innovated company where you keep on learning new things"

5.0
    Lead Full Stack Web Developer in Fulton, MD

I have been working at M3D

Pros

I have been working at M3D more than 2 years. The company is consolidating and growing. We are lucky to have very talented people on every department. Pros: >Convenient location >Chipotle & Harris are 1 min away >No micromanaging >Job allows you to grow your knowledge >Awesome workplace vibe >Amazing Co-workers >Flexible schedule >Competitive salary >Neat work environment with a lot of open space This place is ideal for self-motivated people who enjoy innovation, problem solving and challenges.

Cons

Sometimes we run out of snacks!

"This will suck you dry and throw you away"

1.0

I worked at M3D full-time

Pros

Clean environment and for the most part coworkers are pretty cool.

Cons

They constantly talk about how important their team is and how much they value you. They keep expecting more and more out of you with little reward, they offer no real benefits, they don't want to give you a raise even if you have been there for years and have actively saved them money and time, they pay the production team slightly more than other people so they think they can get away with exploiting you and the moment they feel like you are not useful they just get rid of you. They are a growing company that pretends to be ideal but in reality they are manipulative and make decisions that are "best" for the company and that means there is no stability. The management team are the only people that seam to matter, everyone else is just a tool to be used at the highest efficiency. If you are desperate of money and need a job for a bit you can give them a try but do not expect anything to come out of long term loyalty to them, because they do not have it for you. Stay for as long as you need to but get out before they have used you up and thrown you away.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about M3D.