MAA - So much has changed | Glassdoor

"So much has changed"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at MAA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Pay, paid time off, sick time, health insurance,quarterly bonuses, my manager and co workers, the residents, that’s about all I can think of.

Cons

Loss of core values and culture , constant change with lack of communication, Confusion with policies and procedures between Legacy MAA and Legacy Post. It feels like we’re two different companies being ran under one name. Memphis corporate office (Legacy MAA) operates totally different than Atlanta (Legacy Post) corporate office; so you get the run around when trying to get things resolve with upper management because of the confusion between the two offices. It’s a disaster, I hope that they can get this together. It’s not the same company I grew to love when I started working for MAA in 2012. So many dedicated employees have been lost (Legacy MAA) due to the rapid changes and I feel this is one major reason there has been a shift in the core values. Crazy system rollouts that will effect the properties but the property level feedback falls on deaf ears with upper management.

Advice to Management

Listen before it’s too late.

MAA2018-03-08
  1. "best company"

Current Employee - Stylist

I have been working at MAA part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

love the managment here they are very amazing people

Cons

need more pay and better benefits

MAA2019-11-25
  2. "GREAT!"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager

I have been working at MAA full-time for more than a year

Pros

Upper management cares about their employees and everyone is always willing to help each other.

Cons

Commission could be more but still not bad

MAA2020-01-16

Discover more reviews about MAA.