MANA Group - Coming from Denmark this company welcomed me with open arms! | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Coming from Denmark this company welcomed me with open arms!"

Current Employee - Fundraiser in New York, NY
Current Employee - Fundraiser in New York, NY

Pros

Mana Group is a very international company that brings the best from all cultures and makes the dynamic and atmosphere exciting and fun. Great training and each day included a feedback-session with the manager about how to improve and develop within the company.

Cons

Mana Group always have music in the background, which makes it hard not to dance and sing-along.

Advice to Management

The managers at Mana Group always have a great attitude, which makes it very easy to have a sit-down with them and asks whatever questions you have!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"A great place to work!"

I have been working at MANA Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I just started working here about a month ago, and so far everything has been great! All of the other employees are extremely nice and have made me fit right in. I still have a lot to learn about MANA but everyone here has been very helpful with teaching me what I need to know. I am excited to see what all I can learn here and how I can expand my knowledge in the marketing world. The environment of the office is also great; very modern.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

"Good learning experience"

I have been working at MANA Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working at MANA Group has taught me so much the past year and I hope to learn even more. This company helped me develop my skills in sales and feel more confident speaking in front of my colleagues. Everyone here from your coworkers to your supervisors want to see you do your best. I'm surrounded by a team of people just as motivated as I am to succeed here. Even on a challenging day, it's easy to stay positive and motivated knowing the company helps charities.

Cons

None, it's a great place to work overall.

Discover more reviews about MANA Group.