MAVERICK Technologies - A small company feel with a large company stability. Work hard / Play hard culture. | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for MAVERICK Technologies

"A small company feel with a large company stability. Work hard / Play hard culture."

Current Employee - Director
Current Employee - Director

I have been working at MAVERICK Technologies full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Senior management has a very open and collaborative nature. Everyone seems to be working toward common goals and there is little room for company politics. I've made some great friends in this company.

Cons

We're going through some growing pains as we move from a medium to large size company. There have been some bumps in the road.

Advice to Management

While we have a lot of initiatives to make the company, and our employees experiences better, we need to ensure that those initiatives make it down to all levels to where they see the benefits.

Other Employee Reviews for MAVERICK Technologies

"It’s Fun To Come To Work"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Columbia, IL
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Columbia, IL

I have been working at MAVERICK Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people are great from top to bottom. They are easy to get to know and take the time to get to know you. Every person is valued, and our leadership takes a genuine interest in getting to know you as a person.

Cons

It’s a dynamic environment that is always evolving. Decisions have to be made quickly and sometimes you have to react even faster. That can be stressful if people are not ready for it.

Advice to Management

As we continue to grow, I hope we work very hard to keep MAVERICK's work culture. It empowers people to jump into things they would not normally have to opportunity to do.

"Strong leadership, good people and open communication."

Current Employee - Confidential in Columbia, IL
    Current Employee - Confidential in Columbia, IL

I have been working at MAVERICK Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am the most impressed with my managers. Everyone works hard and the leadership shows appreciation. They support creative ideas and make decisions without to much red tape.

Cons

Working with quick thinkers has its pros and cons. I'd say that quick decisions can lead to change which can sometimes be challenging. All in all, it allows me to grow my skills so I can't complain.

Advice to Management

Honestly this is the best leadership team that I have ever worked for. They provide good direction, listen and truly care about employees.