MAVERICK Technologies - You better be billable or the bench will have thorns! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for MAVERICK Technologies

"You better be billable or the bench will have thorns!"

Current Employee - Senior Control Systems Specialist
Current Employee - Senior Control Systems Specialist

I have been working at MAVERICK Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

MAVERICK is fortunate in that they are growing. Our CEO is a visionary, not to mention a great guy, and communicates well the direction MAVERICK is going. Legacy systems are reaching their full life-cycle in most all control system platforms and now is a prime time to be in the integration business. Better stated, MAVERICK is poised to be the leading integrator in North America once the flood gates are fully opened. I love the work hard, play hard culture. Most of all, I really enjoy my job and working for MAVERICK!

Cons

If you are not assigned to a project, or unapplied, the bench, or idle is where you sit. Most people sorta freak out when they are NOT billable as you are now an asset liability. At times, there is little overlapping or coordination of project assignments - it's like winning the lottery when you get back on a project.

Advice to Management

Each office should have an engineering resource manager that all engineers report to. They'd coordinate directly with the project managers to resource load their projects. Also, providing guidance, personal development, training and accountability of each engineer.

Other Employee Reviews for MAVERICK Technologies

1. "A small company feel with a large company stability. Work hard / Play hard culture."

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at MAVERICK Technologies full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Senior management has a very open and collaborative nature. Everyone seems to be working toward common goals and there is little room for company politics. I've made some great friends in this company.

Cons

We're going through some growing pains as we move from a medium to large size company. There have been some bumps in the road.

Advice to Management

While we have a lot of initiatives to make the company, and our employees experiences better, we need to ensure that those initiatives make it down to all levels to where they see the benefits.

2. "Business Developement Manager"

I have been working at MAVERICK Technologies full-time

Pros

Possession: Corporate Sales Executive and look after their corporate sales IOCL, Power Grid of PC Segment and Networking segment. Deal with Optical Networking, Remote Access Networking Solution, Cisco System &Routers, D-link, VPN, and various type of Networking Solution Marketing.
    SKILLS

• Marketing Strategies & Campaigns.
    • Corporate Communication &Management.
    • Creative Team Leadership.
    • Focus Group & Marketing Research.
    • Public & MediaReleationship.
    • Sales Security & Support

Cons

Promot the client into Digital Media Marketing & Social Media.
    2. Consulting, Communication Development & Discuss.
    3. ERP Software, Software, IT Solutions, Web Application, Mobil App.
    4. Importance & Brand Value Product.
    5. Lead the Social Media Team.

Advice to Management

take care of sales.