MDRC - Great Mission and a very collaborative environment | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Mission and a very collaborative environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at MDRC full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been working at MDRC for a little while now and it's been a positive experience thus far. The organization has a great mission and my colleagues are all passionate about the work they do. They've been intentional about having an inclusive environment set in place and strive to strengthen it by providing staff training and communications around topics of diversity, equity, and inclusion. There's also been a... push for more consistent feedback to both staff and management across the organization aside from the norm of annual performance reviews.

Cons

Being too collaborative has also lead to any decision that needs to be made, on the slow side, as often times there may be too many cooks in the kitchen.

Advice to Management

-Continue to think about ways to improve upon internal communications in innovative ways -Continue to encourage staff involved in the hiring process' to cast a wide net, check potential unconscious bias' and pursue candidates that represent the populations that we serve. It's a great way to give back to those communities! -Do pulse checks from staff via employee surveys to check on engagement and morale

MDRC2019-06-21

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good experience"

Former Contractor - Statistical Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at MDRC for less than a year

Pros

Good work environment. They provided all the materials I needed to do my work. Strong network security system.

Cons

None to report, other than a slightly slow payout timeline.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

MDRC2019-03-31
  2. "Intern"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at MDRC

Pros

Pleasant co-workers and office environment

Cons

Greater clarity of tasks/ requirements

MDRC2019-11-05

Discover more reviews about MDRC.