MG Properties Group - Great company but doesn't pay well. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for MG Properties Group

"Great company but doesn't pay well."

Current Employee - Community Manager in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Community Manager in San Diego, CA

Pros

great company up to date with technologies and software programs. Nice positive upper management group with professional work armosphere.

Cons

Don't pay employees as high as other management companies with salaries and bonuses.

Advice to Management

Should pay employees based on performance and work ethic, offer incentive to those who work hard.

Other Employee Reviews for MG Properties Group

"MG Properties"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Pros

Flexible work schedule. Small company where everyone from senior management to maintenance communicate daily. My direct supervisors love to share their knowledge of my field and give good career advice.

Cons

No growth. Senior management is nit picky and ineffective. A lot of the flexibility that made this company so great to work for has been taken away this last year.

Advice to Management

Although the salary has never been great it was worth it to work for MG because of the flexibility and fun atmosphere but within the last year these qualities have been lost. I feel senior management spends more time judging their staff about minor things (ie bathroom break, talking to other employees) than is necessary. It comes accross as harrassment.

2. "Amazing Team!!!!"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Community Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at MG Properties Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have had nothing but a great experience since joining MG. The biggest thing that makes them stand out from other property management companies is that they take you down to their corporate office in San Diego for a 4 day new hire training. It was so nice to learn about the company beginning, goals, morals and to meet the team in the corporate office.
    My regional manager and capital asset manager are very supportive and easy to get a hold of even though they are out of state. I have support from all sides of the company. Most of properties they own are on the larger side which is nice.

Each year they send all the managers and maintenance supervisors to a leadership conference at a beautiful resort / hotel for team building and a big celebration.

Definitely the best property management company I've been a part of so far!

Cons

Nothing I can think of at this time.