MGA Healthcare - Do Not Work Here | Glassdoor

"Do Not Work Here"

Former Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I worked at MGA Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Young and energetic colleagues Great office location close to Bart

Cons

No transparency and communication throughout the company regarding movement, changes in processes, growth, compensation, etc. Management is made up of guys that went to high school together and only lookout for each other, the rest of management is Not competent or qualified for the job. All are either in meaningless ‘meetings’ with each other and on their cell phones all day or out of the office “meeting with... clients”. They get paid a lot to do nothing. Pay is low and asking for time off is like pulling teeth. This company expects you to work hard with little to no benefits, terrible pay, eat at your desk mentality (expected to work during your lunch break), with no regard to the employees’ health and well being. On call is a nightmare! Dirty office full of broken chairs, electronics, scattered paperwork. People at the front don’t know how to greet our employees or let you know when your appointment has shown up. Micro-managing of call logs

Advice to Management

Take care of your employees. Break up the shady managers. Hire qualified managers to train the recruiters and support staff. Be more up front about expectations and create movement for employees. Those managers aren’t going anywhere so neither will anyone else at MGA, unfortunately. That is why the internal staff turnover rate is so high.

MGA Healthcare2019-07-26

July 29, 2019Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We take your concerns seriously and have escalated this to our management team for further review. Please reach out to us directly at customerservice@mgahealthcare.com to speak to our leadership team.

"CSM"

Current Employee - Client Services Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at MGA Healthcare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fantastic company to start your career. Clear path to growth. Strong leadership team, office resources. Fun office culture.

Cons

No option to work from home.

MGA Healthcare2019-05-21

May 22, 2019Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for being part of the MGA Healthcare team! We do our best to make MGA Healthcare a place where people are excited to work and we hope you continue having a great experience with us.

2. "Flu Clinic RN"

Current Contractor - Registered Nurse in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at MGA Healthcare for less than a year

Pros

- Easy to get in touch with recruiters - Smooth onboarding process if you have all your things - Friendly and flexible

Cons

- Can get things to you/ask you to do things last minute

MGA Healthcare2019-09-26

September 26, 2019Marketing Manager

Thank you for being part of our Flu Clinic team and the great service you provide to keep our community healthy! We appreciate the review and the feedback on where we have room for improvement.

Discover more reviews about MGA Healthcare.