KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Team

May 20, 2022 - Slot Attendant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The benefits and team work here are by far the best I've had at any job

Cons

Everything is Senority-based, makes work-life balance a bit difficult

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

A

Jun 24, 2022 - Cook
    Business Outlook

Pros

A The salary is high.

Cons

You have to work on holidays and weekends

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Overall view

Jun 23, 2022 - Front Office
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, and accruing time off based on length of time you have been with the company. Time off accrues quickly and can roll into the next year from anniversary date.

Cons

It is a cooperation- you are just a number. Employees that have been there since day one feel that they are entitled and deserve to be worshiped although they can't seem to do the bare minimum. Each property is its own as I have worked in a couple of them (over the course of ten years) the culture is the same however, a corporate culture that seems to live bye the "we do things this way because this is the way we've always done them". They leave a lot to be desired. Unhappy employees make an unhappy work place and employees seem genuinely mineable. Micromanagement runs through and through no matter what department. A lot of "not my job, not my problem". Money takes precedent - employee's well being is low on the priority list. Sink or float as there is little support from management.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about MGM Resorts International.

MGM Resorts International Photos

+ Add Photo
MGM Resorts International photo of: Volunteering with Goodie Two Shoes Foundation!
MGM Resorts International photo of: Poker Dealer Hiring Booth (Mandalay Bay Hiring Event)
MGM Resorts International photo of: Lifeguard Hiring Booth (Mandalay Bay Hiring Event)
MGM Resorts International photo of: Cooks, Chefs. Bakers Hiring Booth (Mandalay Bay Hiring Event)
MGM Resorts International photo of: Dancer
MGM Resorts International photo of: The Show!
MGM Resorts International photo of: Security Officer Hiring Booth (Mandalay Bay Hiring Event)