MINDBODY - It's not all it's cracked up to be | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for MINDBODY

"It's not all it's cracked up to be"

I have been working at MINDBODY full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people. It's a great community of friends and like-minded individuals.

Cons

Pay is well below industry standard. Very culty. Feedback you think is confidential may not always be and can be used against you.

Advice to Management

When considering how we can better help our clients, please also keep in mind how changes affect the employee(s). Many changes to better assist clients are often dumped on teams without appropriate accommodations to make the transition work for everyone, eventually leading to a low team morale and high employee attrition. I've watched valuable people drop like flies here. Employees know when a decision is purely business and their well-being was sacrificed.

MINDBODY Response

Aug 5, 2014 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for this feedback. This is one of those comments where we hang our heads a little lower, realizing that we may have missed the mark on how a project affects things on the back-end. We all... More

Other Employee Reviews for MINDBODY

1. "Great Culture, Great Company!"

Pros

The culture is amazing, really makes it easy to go to work everyday. The company is consistently growing so the available of advancement into new jobs/departments has increased. The company also offers a plethora of incentives from great healthcare to onsite massage caregivers. The company is committed to wellness which is great.

Cons

The pay (lower than the majority of tech companies), but it has been on an upward trend.

"Great Culture, Growing Pains"

Current Employee - Software Sales Specialist
    Current Employee - Software Sales Specialist

I have been working at MINDBODY full-time (More than a year)

Pros

MINDBODY has an amazing up beat office culture. Everyone is friendly and committed to health and wellness. The company gives you $65 a month on a prepaid debit card to use at any business that uses MINDBODY Software (35,000 + businesses). The CEO is a passionate leader who practices what he preaches.

Cons

The company is growing so fast and its currently hurting sales reps. We are required to prospect and cold call new leads that are hard to find and it consumes a lot of time. Also, the quality of inbound leads is terrible and the senior reps are receiving most of them.

Pay is not salary, it is a draw.

Advice to Management

Move to salary, reps should make residuals and be able to build on their commission every year