MINDBODY - Fantastic company | Glassdoor

"Fantastic company"

Current Employee - Technical Support in Pismo Beach, CA
Current Employee - Technical Support in Pismo Beach, CA

I have been working at MINDBODY full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's a culture of happiness! I've never been in such a positive environment. Management encourages you not only professionally, but in personal aspects of life too. So thankful to work for such an amazing company!

Cons

None that I've seen. Keep up the awesome work team!

Advice to Management

No advice needed. Thank you for caring as much about your employees as you do your client base!

MINDBODY Response

Sep 24, 2015 – Talent Acquisition Project Specialist

So glad to hear about your experience! We have an incredible team here made up of individuals like yourself, and it's fantastic to hear about how well you've been doing. Our work and culture here is... More

Other Employee Reviews for MINDBODY

"Good but Challenging Environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at MINDBODY full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great Company Culture, Caring Team, Great Clients, great work environment. Cool perks, and overall it really feels like your a helping with the company's mission.

Cons

Not a good system for getting rid of toxic employees, HR could be more responsive - claim to be advocates, but often do little to help situations.

Advice to Management

Please be more transparent with upcoming changes, if there is no time to do so, perhaps its not a good idea to drop changes on team members. Too reactionary as leadership team, want to see more pro-activeness.

MINDBODY Response

Oct 14, 2015 – Talent Acquisition Project Specialist

Thank you for your perspective. We appreciate all of the time that you've invested in being a part of our team, and it's fantastic that you've felt the impact of your work in our success. I've no... More

"You already know"

I worked at MINDBODY full-time

Pros

Fun people. Good health benefits. The wellness credits are sweet (free massages!)

Cons

Culture is lacking, pay is pretty off, bonuses are not what they should be. It is hard to run a company successfully when losing 12 million a quarter.

Advice to Management

Give people more money. When you don't pay well, and the benefits aren't there, people start to get angry and morale lacks. Take it into consideration.