MISource - Great Start to Your Career | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for MISource

"Great Start to Your Career"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Account Manager in Dallas, TX

I worked at MISource full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company gave me a solid week of training for my role. They provide you with everything you need to succeed. Solid (not over-the-top) salary with decent commission potential. 3 weeks vacation in first year. The upper management really does care and take the time to coach you and give advice.

Look, the staffing industry sucks a lot of the time but if you're going to give it a shot, MISource is a great place to do it.

Cons

Incredibly micromanaged, health insurance is not great

Advice to Management

Give the employees a little more freedom - 2 check-in meetings everyday, 5 days a week is simply too much time wasted.

Other Employee Reviews for MISource

"Work Hard, Play Hard!"

Current Employee - Recruiting Specialist in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiting Specialist in Tampa, FL

I have been working at MISource full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you want to work here you have to have a “Work Hard, Play Hard” mentality. We work hard during the week and celebrate on Friday’s with happy hour! Honestly, this isn’t a place for everybody. We have great company culture and the most helpful management staff, but management can only guide you in the direction of success. You are the only person that can help yourself meet that success. It takes a specific type of personality to work here. If you are the type of individual that tends to sit at your base salary and expect raises without working hard for the commission then this is not the job for you. All in all, I’m happy I made the decision to jump start my career at MISource!

Cons

None that come to mind.

Advice to Management

Stay awesome!

"Great place to work, fast paced environment."

Current Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at MISource full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Exciting atmosphere as new positions come in every day, the salespeople are awesome to work with, the Kick off meeting at the Sandpearl was very impressive and got the year started on a good note.

Cons

As a mid size company you have to work a little harder for brand recognition among the contractors, but that's pretty easy to overcome.

Advice to Management

Keep the contests coming, they add to the vibe of each day being a new challenge.