MMIS - Terrible Experience | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

"Terrible Experience"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Pros

There really aren't many Pros to working at MMIS. My commute was good and I l enjoyed working with the other employees. My coworkers were hardworking and very helpful.

Cons

The treatment of employees is indescribable. I have never felt so degraded in my life. The overall atmosphere in this work environment was one of fear and low self esteem. Employees were made well aware that at any moment your job could be terminated and you could be replaced. The expectations of senior management are impossible to meet since they are ever changing and at no notice to the employee. The company is continuously loosing clients for the same reasons they loose employees on a monthly basis.

Advice to Management

I am not sure advice would help. If senior management could be replaced then there is a chance that employee would be loyal to this company and in return so would the clients.

Other Employee Reviews for MMIS

"Senior Management Ruined The Job"

Pros

Fair pay and benefits that are comparable to other positions of the same title. However, that isn't enough to make the job worthwhile.

Cons

Employees treated as sub-human. On multiple occasions employees were told they were not "revenue generators" and that the owner had no problem firing anyone at any time for any reason. Employees were called at all hours of the day, talked poorly to, disrespected, and insulted. On numerous occasions, employees were reduced to tears. Similarly, expert advice was ignored, the working conditions were terrible, and morale was horrible. Employees were chastised constantly for not meeting "promises" even when said promises were never made. The company has huge amounts of turn over and no employee loyalty. Without dramatic changes, I would not recommend anyone work there.

Advice to Management

Please replace the senior management with competent individuals who care about the employees. You will not have customer loyalty when you treat employees like slaves and sub-human.

2. "Going Global Hitting Another Growth Milestone"

Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in Portsmouth, NH
    Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in Portsmouth, NH

I have been working at MMIS full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The MediSpend Compliance Cloud has gone global and with that our great service and support provided to our US customers is now evolving around the world. Our company is going through another growth milestone as we add some of the world's largest enterprise customers to the MediSpend platform. We will continue to hire, humble, hungry and smart people. Our pace is fast in software development and in all that we do. We just hired new team players on our customer success and marketing teams. We are growing in all areas of the company. It's an exciting time and full of opportunity for our current employees to take on new management responsibilities. Our customers continue to give us high ratings on our NPS score and we will continue to engage them every step of the way.

Cons

None at this time. The management team continues to coach people who are struggle with fast pace growth. Open and honest communication are keys to success as we all strive for great work life balance. Glad to see that all employees are taking vacation including senior management some 2weeks at a time!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!