MORryde International - MOR/ryde International is a great place to work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for MORryde International

"MOR/ryde International is a great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Elkhart, IN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Elkhart, IN

I have been working at MORryde International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

MOR/ryde is an "Opportunity Driven" company which is always looking to learn and grow. They encourage employees to be thinking ahead to improve processes and also allow them to progress into different areas of work if they have different interests.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time.

Other Employee Reviews for MORryde International

"Top notch work environment compared to their competitors."

Current Employee - Welder in Elkhart, IN
    Current Employee - Welder in Elkhart, IN

Pros

The boss's never yell at you or call you names (sad I have to say that even).
    Rapidly growing company so there's incredible opportunity for advancement if you show interest in it.
    You can get excellent pay IF you demand it, or demonstrate you're more than willing to find another employer (be professional and polite when doing this ).

Cons

4 am start time. (unless you like going to bed when the sun is still up)
    They want you to stay two days ahead of shipping schedule, but when you are you usually are out of needed parts to complete the build. Which effects your efficiency and therefore your bonus.
    If you write a low wage on your application they will take advantage of you and offer you that wage, or less. Regardless of your experience.

Advice to Management

Pay your welders more. Sure your current pay is usually very competitive, but you're in constant demand for more welders. The entire industry struggles to find enough talent. Be the one that doesn't. Stop ignoring supply and demand. Remember what Henry Ford did when he really needed workers bad. I hope my review was helpful for you management folks. Down with Lippert.

"All around awesome place to work!!"

Pros

MORryde is truly a team environment! Everyone works together to accomplish day to day tasks and larger projects or assignments. MORryde is the type of company that I dreamed of working at while going through college but I wasn't sure existed, let me tell you: it does! At MORryde employees are given opportunities on a daily basis to prove themselves as valuable team members and to have opinions and suggests on various topics. Another opportunity that is often given to MORryde employees is the chance to move into different roles and positions within the company, I have been at MORryde for 2 years and have had the privilege to work in 2 different departments!

Cons

None. And I do not foresee having anything negative to say about MORryde in the future.

Advice to Management

Continue to practice having open communication with employees! This is something that happens daily and it truly makes MORryde a great environment!