MTM - Good Pay, Awful Environment and HR | Glassdoor

"Good Pay, Awful Environment and HR"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at MTM full-time for less than a year

Pros

The pay is great, which is how you end up stuck and not wanting to leave despite the fact that it is a terrible place to work.

Cons

HR does not care about complaints against toxic coworkers even with evidence and screen shots. Management also does nothing. Do not reward good workers and instead reward racist, homophobic and lazy workers. Not a good time off policy.

Advice to Management

Reward those with good qualifications and good work ethic. Listen to the complaints of your employees especially when they are valid and have proof. Stop overlook lazy and rude behavior. Stop babying employees who do not even do the minimum requirements of their job. Get adequate training for your employees.

MTM2019-05-30

MTM Response

June 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We’re very sorry to hear you felt this way but we appreciate you sharing your experience and we take your concerns seriously. We care very deeply for our employees and we are dedicated to always providing a rewarding work environment. ...

1. "Fast paced, very diverse decent pay & benefits"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Madison, WI

I have been working at MTM full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Very diverse accepting environment. Own dedicated cube, decent pay and benefits. Making a difference in helping people with serious health issues. A lot of good co workers who care about members and other co workers. Local supervisors who try hard foster communication and inclusion. Lots of promotions from with in

Cons

Working with the limitations of dealing with slow moving inflexible government agencies that don’t have the members best interest at heart or use common sense in how they structure the contacts MTM has to work with. Some people at corporate who think they can have a one size fits all approach to all the contact centers Members can at times be stressed out and abusive. If you are thin skinned this job is not for you

Advice to Management

Don’t be so centralized with a one size fits all to your call centers and contracts.

MTM2019-07-13
  2. "Company keeps going backwards instead of forward"

Former Employee - CCR

I worked at MTM full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Health insurance,Monday-Friday hours , close to home

Cons

No room for advancement , no pay raises ,not a long term job turn over way to high , company does not know how to run a business

Advice to Management

Quit being greedy by trying to take on more business when you are not prepared to do the job.

MTM2019-07-11

Discover more reviews about MTM.