MV Sistemas - Experienced Employees must RUN! | Glassdoor
  1. "Experienced Employees must RUN!"

Former Employee - Senior Cloud Engineer in Recife, Pernambuco

I worked at MV Sistemas full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Located in a very good place at Recife - Some people that i work with are splendid

Cons

- Lack of leadership - Misunderstanding about what is really important to the customers - Long hours in meetings that doesn't fix anything - Depreciated Tech - In an uncountable times i heard from older colleagues that some technologies from 00's, was better - Useless discussions - Unwise People - You'll have to be close, as possible, to your manager, to be heard our get any promotion - A lot of rework and... a lot of "That's not my job!" - You're expected to do overtime.

Advice to Management

The Management needs to know that are people trying to work, very hard, to make that place better. But i think they're so selfish and this doesn't even matter for them. If your are an experienced employee, just RUN as far as you can from this place. But to be honest, i think that youngsters may learn something, regardless new technologies and mindset.

MV Sistemas2019-05-23
  1. "Challenge job"

Former Employee - IT Consultant

I worked at MV Sistemas full-time

Pros

As a system consultant, we were able to deal with every kind of people, as stakeholders until normal employees. I think the most excited thing in this job is there a lot of new challenges every day, that improve you to be the best in many negociation and trainning people. In MV, the team is super important, the consultants help it other to acheve our gols.

Cons

The balance between work x life is not good. Politices of travel need to be change

MV Sistemas2019-04-30
  2. "I've been working at MV for about 4 years"

Current Employee - Software Developer

I have been working at MV Sistemas full-time

Pros

Work environment is really nice, the people are amazing.

Cons

There are no project management, the priorities change all the time.

MV Sistemas2019-04-12

Discover more reviews about MV Sistemas.