MW - Challinging | Glassdoor
  1. "Challinging"

in Saint Paul, MN

I have been working at MW

Pros

A good place to work with a lot of challenges to keep your work interesting. Management is friendly and will listen to you. Working conditions are improving and being updated. They have some very exciting new products coming on line that should offer some great opportunities.

Cons

Employees are over worked and under compensated. Compensation is at the low end of the spectrum for any position. Being asked to do more with fewer people. Too much nepotism, it is a family owned company, so that is to be expected but there are some very qualified people there who are not family and should be supported and promoted.

Advice to Management

Look toward supporting your people more than just your family members. There is a feeling among the workers that if you are not family you take the blunt of any cutback and pay freezes. There is a feeling of resentment with the workers that they were the only one affected by the choices made by upper management not any of the family members.

MW2011-04-28

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Office Clerk"

Former Employee - Office Clerk in San Juan, TX

I worked at MW full-time for less than a year

Pros

having the weekends and holidays off I was able to spend more time with my family and a very friendly environment. I loved working with the kids

Cons

Long hrs of work and to much stuff to do in so little time

Advice to Management

Needs to hire more people

MW2017-04-28
  2. "Not good"

Tech in Chicago, IL

I have been working at MW for more than a year

Pros

Very recital comp no chance for advancement it is. Mass nothing organize look like a where house where nothing can be track

Cons

If you say you gone You donot know who is. The Boss everybody. Act. As a Boss

Advice to Management

Make a machine afficient

MW2015-06-21

Discover more reviews about MW.